This year I have the opportunity to once again join a veritable “who’s who” in virtualization at the Carolinas VMUG Summit on May 15, 2012, in Charlotte, NC. (You can register for the event here.)
There’s quite a line-up planned for this year:
- Morning keynote from Satyam Vaghani and Vinay Gaonkar of VMware on the past and future of VMware storage
- An afternoon keynote from Jake Howering of Cisco (this should be a good talk on data center interconnects)
- Self-paced labs (provided by Varrow)
- Instructor-led labs (provided by eGroup, also a Spousetivities sponsor)
- A series of breakout session by such luminaries at Alan Renouf, Cody Bunch, Chris Colotti, and more!
All in all, it looks like quite an exciting event. If you’re anywhere near Charlotte, it will probably be worth the time to try to make it to the event.