I recently purchased some new Christian music to add to my iTunes library; I had a credit with iTunes from some iTunes Gift Cards that my kids gave me for Christmas. After six months, I figured I’d better go ahead and use the iTunes credit or it would disappear.
After browsing for a while, I ended up selecting the following albums:
- Unbreakable by Fireflight – I haven’t finished listening to the entire album, but so far my favorite track is “Forever”.
- Addison Road by Addison Road – I really like “Hope Now,” which has been played quite a bit on the radio in my area, but haven’t had the chance to listen to the rest of the album yet.
- The Invitation by Meredith Andrews – “You’re Not Alone” is a good song. I’m looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.
These three albums joined my last iTunes purchase of these Christian albums:
- Over and Underneath by Tenth Avenue North
- Learning to Lose by The Turning
- You Alone by Echoing Angels
- Risk by Ten Shekel Shirt
Of these four albums, I’m really enjoying “Never Again” and “In My Mind” by The Turning, and “Love is Here” by Tenth Avenue North. Of course, the hit song “You Alone” by Echoing Angel is really good, and I also like “Coming Back to Life” on the same album. From Ten Shekel Shirt, “Safest Place” is my current favorite.
Any recommendations on albums or artists I should consider for my next purchase?
Comments are now closed.